Report NEP-MFD-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crépon, Bruno & Devoto, Florencia & Duflo, Esther & Parienté, William, 2014. "Estimating the impact of microcredit on those who take it up: Evidence from a randomized experiment in Morocco," CEPR Discussion Papers 9984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Hornbeck, Richard, 2014. "(Measured) Profit is Not Welfare: Evidence from an Experiment on Bundling Microcredit and Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beaman, Lori & Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2014. "Saving for a (not so) Rainy Day: A Randomized Evaluation of Savings Groups in Mali," CEPR Discussion Papers 10206, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beaman, Lori & Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram & Udry, Christopher, 2014. "Self-Selection into Credit Markets: Evidence from Agriculture in Mali," CEPR Discussion Papers 10103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Shonchoy, Abu S. & Ito, Seiro & Kurosaki, Takashi, 2014. "How does contract design affect the uptake of microcredit among the ultra-poor? : experimental evidence from the river islands of Northern Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 483, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Fink, Günther & Jack, Kelsey & Masiye, Felix, 2014. "Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia," IZA Discussion Papers 8657, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Callen & Suresh De Mel & Craig McIntosh & Christopher Woodruff, 2014. "What are the Headwaters of Formal Savings? Experimental Evidence from Sri Lanka," NBER Working Papers 20736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simplice Anutechia Asongu, 2014. "Knowledge Economy and Financial Sector Competition in African Countries," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 14_018, Association of African Young Economists, revised Oct 2014.