Report NEP-MFD-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Richard Hornbeck, 2014. "How Much do Existing Borrowers Value Microfinance? Evidence from an Experiment on Bundling Microcredit and Insurance," NBER Working Papers 20477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcela Eslava & Alessandro Maffioli & Marcela Meléndez, 2014. "Credit constraints and business performance: evidence from public lending in Colombia," Documentos CEDE 012277, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Buvinic, Mayra & Furst-Nichols, Rebecca, 2014. "Promoting women's economic empowerment : what works ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7087, The World Bank.
- Toth, Russell & Barrett, Christopher B. & Bernstein, Richard & Clark, Patrick & Gomes, Carla & Mohamed, Shibia & Mude, Andrew & Taddesse, Birhanu, 2014. "Productive Spillovers of the Take-up of Index-Based Livestock Insurance," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172441, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hirfrfot, Kibrom & Barrett, Christopher B. & Lentz, Erin C. & Taddesse, Birhanu, 2014. "The Subjective Well-being Effects of Imperfect Insurance that Doesn’t Pay Out," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 173478, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.