Report NEP-MFD-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esther Duflo & Abhijit Banerjee & Rachel Glennerster & Cynthia G. Kinnan, 2013. "The Miracle of Microfinance? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 18950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra & Rohini Somanathan, 2013. "Repayment and Exclusion in a Microfinance Experiment," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Pushkar Maitra & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Alberto Motta & Sujata Visaria, 2013. "Agent Intermediated Lending: A New Approach to Microfinance," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bandiera, Oriana & Burgess, Robin & Das, Narayan & Gulesci, Selim & Rasul, Imran & Sulaiman, Munshi, 2013. "Can Basic Entrepreneurship Transform the Economic Lives of the Poor?," IZA Discussion Papers 7386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cai, Jing, 2013. "The Impact of Insurance Provision on Households’ Production and Financial Decisions," MPRA Paper 46864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cai, Jing & Song, Changcheng, 2013. "Do Hypothetical Experiences Affect Real Financial Decisions? Evidence from Insurance Take-up," MPRA Paper 46862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, R.K.P. & Singh, K.M., 2013. "An Overview of Agricultural Credit and Crop Insurance in Bihar," MPRA Paper 46901, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jan 2013.