Report NEP-MFD-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Koolwal, Gayatri B. & Badruddoza, Syed, 2013. "How does competition affect the performance of MFIs ? evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6408, The World Bank.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A., 2013. "Are microcredit participants in Bangladesh trapped in poverty and debt ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6404, The World Bank.
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco, 2013. "State Intervention and the (Micro) Credit Market in Developed Countries: Loan Guarantee and Business Development Services," AMSE Working Papers 1325, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2013.
- Manojit Bhattacharjee & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2012. "Repayment of Short Term Loans in the Formal Credit Market: The Role of Accessibility to Credit from InformalSources," Working Papers 273 Classification- JEL C, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Colson, Gregory & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Fu, Shengfei, 2013. "Crop Insurance Savings Accounts: A Viable Alternative to Crop Insurance?," Faculty Series 146993, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.