Report NEP-MFD-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Quidt, Jonathan & Fetzer, Thiemo & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2012. "Market Structure and Borrower Welfare in Microfinance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9165, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "Business Training and Female Enterprise Start-Up, Growth, and Dynamics: Experimental Evidence from Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 6896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Britta Augsburg & Ralph De Haas & Heike Harmgart & Costas Meghir, 2012. "Microfinance, Poverty and Education," IFS Working Papers W12/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "What Are We Learning from Business Training and Entrepreneurship Evaluations around the Developing World?," IZA Discussion Papers 6895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felipe Kast & Stephan Meier & Dina Pomeranz, 2012. "Under-Savers Anonymous: Evidence on Self-Help Groups and Peer Pressure as a Savings Commitment Device," NBER Working Papers 18417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Bank strategies in catastrophe settings: empirical evidence and policy suggestions," CEIS Research Paper 254, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Oct 2012.
- Divya Parmar & Aurélia Souares & Manuela de Allegri & Germain Savadogo & Rainer Sauerborn, 2012. "Adverse selection in a community-based health insurance scheme in rural Africa: implications for introducing targeted subsidies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lee, Samuel & Persson, Petra, 2012. "Financing from Family and Friends," Working Paper Series 933, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.