Report NEP-MFD-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina AnnimAditi Gupta & Aditi Gupta, 2011. "Performance of Microfinance Institutions: A Macroeconomic and Institutional Perspective," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1116, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Michel Alexandre da Silva, 2011. "Impacto do Sistema Cooperativo de Crédito na Eficiência do Sistema Financeiro Nacional," Working Papers Series 246, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:8590 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Herd & Vincent Koen & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2011. "Financial Sector Reform in India: Time for a Second Wave?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 879, OECD Publishing.
- Annette Lovoi & Julia Brown & Barbara Magnoni & Rebecca Thornton, 2010. "Risk across Borders: A Study of the Potential of Microinsurance Products to Help Migrants Cope with Cross Border Risks," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9406, Inter-American Development Bank.