Report NEP-MFD-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brune, Lasse & Gine, Xavier & Goldberg, Jessica & Yang, Dean, 2011. "Commitments to save : a field experiment in rural Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5748, The World Bank.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2011. "Why Don't the Poor Save More? Evidence from Health Savings Experiments," NBER Working Papers 17255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Michael & Mayer, Colin, 2011. "Mobile banking and financial inclusion: The regulatory lessons," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 166, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Baele, Lieven & Farooq, Moazzam & Ongena, Steven, 2011. "Of Religion and Redemption: Evidence from Default on Islamic Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 8504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mullally, Conner, 2011. "Development in the Midst of Drought: Evaluating an Agricultural Extension and Credit Program in Nicaragua," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 109664, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.