Report NEP-MFD-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vikas Batra & Sumanjeet, 2011. "The State of Microfinance in India: Emergence, Delivery Models and Issues," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2011-02, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Apr 2011.
- Bastiaensen, Johan & Marchetti, Peter, 2011. "Crisis in Nicaraguan Microfinance: Between the Scylla of Business for Profit and the Charybdis of Clientelism," IOB Working Papers 2011.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Ritha Sukadi Mata, 2011. "Do migrants’ deposits reduce microfinance institutions’ liquidity risk?," Working Papers CEB 11-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gaëlle Martin, 2010. "Le processus de rationalisation industrielle et professionnelle ainsi que la diversification des produits dans une institution de micro-finance française : le cas de l'ADIE," Post-Print dumas-00597692, HAL.
- Peter Dittus & Michael Klein, 2011. "On harnessing the potential of financial inclusion," BIS Working Papers 347, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stephanie Weynants, 2011. "Informal Insurance with Endogenous Group Size," Working Papers 1107, University of Namur, Department of Economics.