Report NEP-MFD-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:88 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bastiaensen, Johan & Marchetti, Peter, 2011. "Crisis in Nicaraguan microfinance: between the Scylla of business for profit and the Charybdis of clientelism," IOB Working Papers 2011.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Ritha Sukadi Mata, 2011. "Do migrants’ deposits reduce microfinance institutions’ liquidity risk?," Working Papers CEB 11-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00597692 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Dittus & Michael Klein, 2011. "On harnessing the potential of financial inclusion," BIS Working Papers 347, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stephanie Weynants, 2011. "Informal Insurance with Endogenous Group Size," Working Papers 1107, University of Namur, Department of Economics.