Report NEP-MFD-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland, 2011. "Do microfinance rating assessments make sense? An analysis of the drivers of the MFI ratings," Working Papers CEB 11-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2011. "Understanding the Dynamics of Product Diversification on Microfinance Performance Outcomes: A Case Study in Barbados," Working Papers CEB 11-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina & Dasmani, Isaac & Armah, Mark, 2011. "Does Access and Use OF Financial Service Smoothen Household Food Consumption?," MPRA Paper 29278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanguy Bernard & Stefan Dercon & Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse, 2011. "Beyond Fatalism - An empirical exploration of self-efficacy and aspirations failure in Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pal, Rama, 2010. "Borrowing for hospitalization in India," MPRA Paper 29404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol Newman & Fiona Wainwright, 2011. "Income Shocks and Household Risk-Coping Strategies: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp358, IIIS.
- Justin, Nelson Michael, 2010. "Co-operative Credit Delinquency: Identification of Factors Discriminating Defaulters," MPRA Paper 29508, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2011.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Matthias Schündeln, 2011. "Local Financial Development and Firm Performance: Evidence from Morocco," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.