Report NEP-MFD-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duvendack, Maren & Palmer-Jones, Richard, 2011. "High Noon for Microfinance Impact Evaluations: Re-investigating the Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 27902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2010. "An empirical analysis on the efficiency of the microfinance investment market," IDE Discussion Papers 271, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Cole, Shawn & Gine, Xavier & Tobacman, Jeremy & Topalova, Petia & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2010. "Barriers to household risk management : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5504, The World Bank.
- Tomoya Matsumoto & Takashi Yamano, 2010. "The Impacts of Fertilizer Credit on Crop Production and Income in Ethiopia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Krislert Samphantharak & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2011. "Heterogeneity and risk sharing in village economies," Working Papers 683, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.