Report NEP-MFD-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean S., 2006. "Group versus individual liability : a field experiment in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4008, The World Bank.
- Item repec:zbw:gdec06:4737 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schindler, Kati, 2006. "Credit for what? Informal credit as a coping strategy of market women in northern Ghana," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 24, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Marek Hudon & Tchakodo Ouro-Koura, 2006. "Etude des facteurs contingents du taux de remboursement au sein d’une institution de microfinance :le cas du Togo," Working Papers CEB 06-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Meyer Bittencourt, Manoel F., 2006. "Financial Development and Inequality: Brazil 1985-99," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.