Report NEP-MFD-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Börner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2004. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," Discussion Papers in Economics 411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-05-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Arestis & Ambika Luintel & Kul Luintel, 2004. "Does Financial Structure Matter?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 61, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Manoj Pant & Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Gurbachan Singh, 2004. "Financial intermediation and employment," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-22, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Yan Wang, 2004. "Foreign bank entry, performance of domestic banks, and sequence of financial liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3416, The World Bank.
- Sourafel Girma & Anja Shortland, 2004. "The Political Economy of Financial Development," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 39, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ross Levine, 2004. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.