Report NEP-MFD-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2001. "Stock markets, banks, and growth : correlation or causality?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2670, The World Bank.
- Steininger, Martin & Hampe, Johannes, 2001. "Survival, Growth, and Interfirm Collaboration of Start-Up Companies in High-Technology Industries: A Case Study of Upper Bavaria," IZA Discussion Papers 345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 2001. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2666, The World Bank.
- Carlo Altomonte & Laura Resmini, 2001. "Multinational Corporations as Catalyst for Industrial Development: The Case of Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 368, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lubomir Lizal & Jan Svejnar, 2001. "Investment, Credit Rationing and the Soft Budget Constraint: Evidence from Czech Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 363, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.