Report NEP-MAC-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Echeverria Garaigorta, Paulina Elisa & Iza Padilla, María Amaya, 2011. "Business cycles in a small open economy: The case of Hong Kong," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Vipin Arora & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Shuping Shi, 2011. "Testing for Explosive Behaviour in Relative Inflation Measures: Implications for Monetary Policy," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Müller, 2011. "Multilateral Economic Cooperation and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 17708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ales Bul�r & Martin Cih�k & David-Jan Jansen, 2011. "Clarity of Central Bank Communication About Inflation," DNB Working Papers 333, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lorant, Kaszab, 2011. "Fiscal multipliers are not necessarily that large: a comment on Eggertsson (2010)," MPRA Paper 35612, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Dec 2011.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2012. "Low Interest Rates and Housing Bubbles: Still No Smoking Gun," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lindenberger, Dietmar & Kuemmel, Rainer, 2011. "Energy and the State of Nations," EWI Working Papers 2011-11, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Jaai Parasnis, 2011. "Taxation and Migration: Policies to Manage a Resource Boom," Monash Economics Working Papers 33-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- María Florencia Aráoz, 2011. "La calidad institucional en Argentina en el largo plazo," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-12, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Fiscal Deficit cannot be reduced by increasing Taxes (A point to ponder from Pakistan)," MPRA Paper 35681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "An investigation of granger causality between tax revenues and government expenditures," MPRA Paper 35686, University Library of Munich, Germany.