Report NEP-MAC-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Bordo & Robert D. Dittmar & William T. Gavin, 2003. "Gold, Fiat Money, and Price Stability," NBER Working Papers 10171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2003. "Individual Mortality and Macro-Economic Conditions from Birth to Death," IZA Discussion Papers 930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Osamu Saito, 2003. "Wages, inequality and pre-modern growth in Japan, 1727-1894," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-02, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Finn E. Kydland & Carlos E.J.M. Zarazaga, 2003. "Argentina's lost decade and subsequent recovery: hits and misses of the neoclassical growth model," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0403, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dean Croushore, 2003. "A short-term model of the Fed's portfolio choice," Working Papers 03-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "Helicopter Money: Irredeemable Fiat Money and the Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 10163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk, Barry L. & Orazem, Peter, 1989. "The Role of Systematic Fed Errors in Explaining the Money Supply Announcements Puzzle," Staff General Research Papers 11095, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- DOLADO, J.J. & MARIA-DOLORES, R. & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2003. "Nonlinear Monetary Policy Rules: Some New Evidence for the U.S," Cahiers de recherche 18-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Falk, Barry L. & Orazem, Peter, 1985. "The Money Supply Announcements Puzzle: A Comment," Staff General Research Papers 11100, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zon,Adriaan,van & Fortune,Emmanuelle & Kronenberg,Tobias, 2003. "How to Sow and Reap as You Go: a Simple Model of Cyclical Endogenous Growth," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- CASTRO, Rui & De RESENDE, Carlos & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco, 2003. "The Backing of Government Debt and the Price Level," Cahiers de recherche 16-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.