Report NEP-MAC-2003-08-24This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eer:wpallr:02-06e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esa Mangeloja, 2003. "Structural testing of Business Cycles," Macroeconomics 0308004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2003. "Disentangling Volatility from Jumps," NBER Working Papers 9915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Beber & Michael W. Brandt, 2003. "The Effect of Macroeconomic News on Beliefs and Preferences: Evidence from the Options Market," NBER Working Papers 9914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Alexander L. Wolman, 2003. "Monetary Discretion, Pricing Complementarity and Dynamic Multiple Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 9929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dmitry Baryshevsky, 2003. "What is hidden in the Fed's model? The second approximation," Finance 0308006, EconWPA.
- Bunzel, Helle, 2003. "Fixed-B Asymptotics in Single Equation Cointegration Models with Endogenous Regressors," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10685, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eer:wpallr:02-05e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffery Amato & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Public and Private Information in Monetary Policy Models," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000092, UCLA Department of Economics.