Report NEP-MAC-2003-08-17This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Maier & Maarten Hendrikx, 2002. "Implications of EMU Enlargement for European Monetary Policy: A Political Economy View," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-4, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2003. "Minsky's Acceleration Channel and the Role of Money," Macroeconomics 0308003, EconWPA.
- Axel Borsch-Supan & Lothar Essig, 2003. "Household Saving in Germany: Results of the first SAVE study," NBER Working Papers 9902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masanao Aoki & Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2003. "Uncertainty, Policy Ineffectiveness, and Long Stagnation of the Macroeconomy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-197, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- David Fielding, 2003. "How Does Monetary Policy Affect the Poor? Evidence from the West African Economic and Monetary Union," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2003. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy: A Linear Quadratic Approach," NBER Working Papers 9905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Cavelaars, 2002. "Does Competition Enhancement Have Permanent Inflation Effects?," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-5, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Gersbach, Hans, 2003. "Structural Reforms and the Macroeconomy: The Role of General Equilibrium Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:364 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Bodo Vogt, 2003. "On the Micro-foundations of Money: The Capitol Hill Baby-Sitting Co-op," Discussion Papers 03-35, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.