Report NEP-LTV-2021-12-06This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LTV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sierminska, Eva & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2021. "Gender Differences in Economics PhD Field Specializations with Correlated Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 14778, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Burdin, Gabriel & Burone, Santiago & De Rosa, Mauricio & Giaccobasso, Matias & Leites, Martin, 2021. "Dissecting Inequality-Averse Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 14828, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Grimalda, Gianluca & Pipke, David, 2021. "Kind or contented? An investigation of the gift exchange hypothesis in a natural field experiment in Colombia," Kiel Working Papers 2199, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Lei Wang & Yiwei Qian & Nele Warrinnier & Orazio Attanasio & Scott Rozelle & Sean Sylvia, 2021. "Parental Investment, School Choice, and the Persistent Benefits of Intervention in Early Childhood," LICOS Discussion Papers 42721, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Leigh, Andrew, 2021. ""Beauty Too Rich for Use": Billionaires' Assets and Attractiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 14762, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Card, David & Colella, Fabrizio & Lalive, Rafael, 2021. "Gender Preferences in Job Vacancies and Workplace Gender Diversity," IZA Discussion Papers 14758, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).