Report NEP-LTV-2020-12-07This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LTV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Shuai & Zeng, Xiangquan & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2020. "Parental gender stereotypes and student wellbeing in China," MERIT Working Papers 2020-052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2020. "Inequality comparisons with ordinal data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106529, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Van Rens, Thijs & Oswald, Andrew J., 2020. "Age-Based Policy in the Context of the Covid-19 Pandemic," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1315, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Manning, Alan, 2021. "The elusive employment effect of the minimum wage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2020. "Cash Transfer Programs and Household Labor Supply," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 605, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Cosima Obst & Arne Uhlendorff, 2020. "Risk Preferences and Training Investments," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1113, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Daniela Del Boca & Noemi Oggero & Paola Profeta & Maria Cristina Rossi, 2020. "Womenâ€™s Work, Housework and Childcare, before and during COVID-19," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 613, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Shahe Emran, M. & Ferreira, Francisco & Jiang, Yajing & Sun, Yan, 2020. "Occupational dualism and intergenerational educational mobility in the rural economy: evidence from China and India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107480, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Caliendo, Marco & Mahlstedt, Robert & van den Berg, Gerard & Vikström, Johan, 2020. "Side effects of labor market policies," Working Paper Series 2020:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.