Report NEP-LTV-2020-08-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stantcheva, Stefanie & Alesina, Alberto, 2019. "Title of Paper: Diversity, Immigration, and Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 14254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Cabrales & Irma Clots-Figueras & Roberto HernÃ¡n-Gonzalez & Praveen Kujal, 2020. "Instiutions, Opportunism and Prosocial Behavior: Some Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 20-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Debraj Ray & Dilip Mookherjee, 2020. "Growth, Automation, and the Long-Run Share of Labor," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-347, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- André Decoster & Koen Dedobbeleer & Sebastiaan Maes, 2019. "Using Fiscal Data to Estimate the Evolution of Top Income Shares in Belgium," Working Papers hal-02877002, HAL.
- Thomas Blanchet & Lucas Chancel & Amory Gethin, 2019. "How Unequal is Europe? Evidence from Distributional National Accounts, 1980-2017," Working Papers hal-02877000, HAL.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Restrepo, Pascual, 2019. "The Wrong Kind of AI? Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Labor Demand," CEPR Discussion Papers 14223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edwards, Gonzalo & Soto, Raimundo & Zurita, Felipe, 2020. "Life expectancy at retirement and income levels in Chile," Research Department working papers 1624, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.