Report NEP-LTV-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moschion, Julie & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2018. "The welfare implications of addictive substances: a longitudinal study of life satisfaction of drug users," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86479, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & David Goll & Costas Meghir, 2019. "Wages, Experience and Training of Women over the Lifecycle," Working Papers 2019-040, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Chen, Shuai, 2019. "Marriage, minorities, and mass movements," Other publications TiSEM 9cb1b11d-12e6-46a8-adca-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Charles C. Brown & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2019. "Wages and Hours Laws: What Do We Know? What Can Be Done?," NBER Working Papers 25942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew E. Clark & Anthony Lepinteur, 2019. "The Causes and Consequences of Early-Adult Unemployment: Evidence from Cohort Data," PSE Working Papers halshs-02160305, HAL.