Report NEP-LTV-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lekfuangfu, Warn N & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Warrinnier, Nele & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2017. "Locus of control and its intergenerational implications forearly childhood skill formation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67366, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marta Barazzetta & Andrew E. Clark & Conchita d'Ambrosio, 2017. "Unfairness at Work: Well-Being and Quits," Working Papers halshs-01431172, HAL.
- Sarah Flèche & Warn Lekfuangfu & Andrew E. Clark, 2017. "The Long-Lasting Effects of Family and Childhood on Adult Wellbeing: Evidence from British Cohort Data," Working Papers halshs-01570057, HAL.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2018. "The Supply of Skill and Endogenous Technical Change: Evidence From a College Expansion Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 13045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weiwei Tasch & Daniel Houser, 2018. "Social Preferences and Social Curiosity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7132, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roland Bénabou & Armin Falk & Jean Tirole, 2018. "Narratives, Imperatives, and Moral Reasoning," NBER Working Papers 24798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Miano, Armando & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2018. "Immigration and Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 13035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew E. Clark & Tom Lee, 2017. "Early-life correlates of later-life well-being: Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study," Working Papers halshs-01570052, HAL.
- Annika B. Bergbauer & Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2018. "Testing," NBER Working Papers 24836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Castañeda & Santiago Garriga & Leonardo Gasparini & Leonardo Lucchetti & Daniel Valderrama, 2018. "How Sensitive is Regional Poverty Measurement in Latin America to the Value of the Poverty Line?," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0233, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.