Report NEP-LTV-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Girsberger, Esther Mirjam & Rinawi, Miriam & Krapf, Matthias, 2018. "Wages and Employment: The Role of Occupational Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 11586, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alberto Alesina & Johann Harnoss & Hillel Rapoport, 2018. "Immigration and the Future of the Welfare State in Europe," Working Papers halshs-01707760, HAL.
- Hufe, Paul & Kanbur, Ravi & Peichl, Andreas, 2018. "Measuring Unfair Inequality: Reconciling Equality of Opportunity and Freedom from Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 11601, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Kramarz, Francis & Nevoux, Sandra, 2018. "When Short-Time Work Works," CEPR Discussion Papers 13041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Rau, Hannes & Trautmann, Stefan & Xu, Yilong, 2018. "Inequality, Fairness and Social Capital," Discussion Paper 2018-023, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.