Report NEP-LTV-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garbinti, Bertrand & Goupille-Lebret, Jonathan & Piketty, Thomas, 2018. "Income Inequality in France, 1900-2014: Evidence from Distributional National Accounts (DINA)," CEPR Discussion Papers 12799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Bloom & Fatih Guvenen & David Price & Jae Song & Till von Wachter, 2018. "Firming Up Inequality," Working Papers 750, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 09 Apr 2018.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Portugal, Pedro & Reis, Hugo, 2018. "The Returns to Schooling Unveiled," IZA Discussion Papers 11419, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ritwik Banerjee & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Self Confidence Spillovers and Motivated Beliefs," Economics Working Papers 2018-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Monfardini & Sarah Grace See, 2018. "Government education expenditures, pre-primary education and school performance: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2018-020, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.