Report NEP-LTV-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Aaberge & François Bourguignon & Andrea Brandolini & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Janet C. Gornick & John Hills & Markus Jäntti & Stephen P. Jenkins & Eric Marlier & John Micklewright & Brian Nolan, 2017. "Tony Atkinson and his legacy," Discussion Papers 863, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Plagnol, Anke C. & Frijters, Paul & Clark, Andrew E., 2017. "Who Got the Brexit Blues? Using a Quasi-Experiment to Show the Effect of Brexit on Subjective Wellbeing in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 11206, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caitlin S. Brown & Martin Ravallion & Dominique van de Walle, 2017. "Are Poor Individuals Mainly Found in Poor Households? Evidence using Nutrition Data for Africa," NBER Working Papers 24047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Holger Herz & Michael Kosfeld & Yvonne Oswald, 2018. "Do Preferences and Biases predict Life Outcomes? Evidence from Education and Labor Market Entry Decisions," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0144, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm & Heckman, James & Logue, Caitríona & Moon, Seong Hyeok, 2017. "Early skill formation and the efficiency of parental investment," Papers RB20170101, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).