Report NEP-LTV-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SeEun Jung & Chung Choe & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2017. "Gender Wage Gaps and Risky vs. Secure Employment: An Experimental Analysis," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-7, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Jul 2017.
- Elisabeth Bublitz, 2017. "Misperceptions of income distributions: Cross-country evidence from a randomized survey experiment," LIS Working papers 694, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2017. "Challenged by migration: Europe's options," MERIT Working Papers 2017-018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David Neumark, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Some Questions We Need to Answer," NBER Working Papers 23584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shouyong Shi & Gaston Chaumont, 2017. "Wealth Accumulation, On the Job Search and Inequality," 2017 Meeting Papers 128, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frank Cowell & Brian Nolan & Javier Olivera & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017. "Wealth, Top Incomes and Inequality," LWS Working papers 24, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Emily Nix, 2015. "Human Capital Development and Parental Investment in India," Working Papers 1058, Economic Growth Center, Yale University, revised Jul 2017.
- Jean-Francois Carpantier & Javier Olivera & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and household wealth inequality," Working Papers 442, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.