Report NEP-LTV-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "Is Global Equality the Enemy of National Equality?," Working Paper Series rwp17-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Olof Robling & Jon Pareliussen, 2017. "Structural inequality: The case of Sweden," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1382, OECD Publishing.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2016. "Matching, Sorting, and Wages," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/78hlmdbud88, Sciences Po.
- Nora Lustig, 2017. "Fiscal policy, income redistribution and poverty reduction in low and middle income countries," Working Papers 428, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Cristina Bernini & Alessandro Tampieri, 2017. "The Happiness Function in Italian Cities," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Nedelkoska, Ljubica, 2017. "Welcome Home in a Crisis: Effects of Return Migration on the Non-Migrantsâ€™ Wages and Employment," Working Paper Series rwp17-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V. & Banerji, Rukmini & Berry, James & Duflo, Esther & Kannan, Harini & Mukerji, Shobhini & Shotland, Marc & Walton, Michael, 2016. "From Proof of Concept to Scalable Policies: Challenges and Solutions, with an Application," Working Paper Series rwp16-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Paloma Acevedo & Guillermo Cruces & Paul Gertler & Sebastian Martinez, 2017. "Living Up to Expectations: How Job Training Made Women Better Off and Men Worse Off," NBER Working Papers 23264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.