Report NEP-LTV-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Badaracco & Leonardo Gasparini & Mariana Marchionni, 2017. "Distributive Implications of Fertility Changes in Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0206, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Schwerdt, Guido & Wiederhold, Simon & Woessmann, Ludger, 2017. "Coping with Change: International Differences in the Returns to Skills," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 313, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Aboozar Hadavand, 2017. "Anatomy of Income Inequality in the United States: 1979-2013," LIS Working papers 686, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Germán Reyes & Leonardo Gasparini, 2017. "Perceptions of Distributive Justice in Latin America During a Period of Falling Inequality," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0209, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Arpita Chatterjee & James Morley & Aarti Singh, 2017. "Full Information Estimation of Household Income Risk and Consumption Insurance," Discussion Papers 2017-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.