Report NEP-LTV-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elhanan Helpman, 2016. "Globalization and Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 22944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2016. "Occupational Achievements by Sexual Orientation in the U.S.: Are There Differences Among Races?," Working Papers 1604, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2016. "Distributional National Accounts: Methods and Estimates for the United States," NBER Working Papers 22945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rong Hai & James J. Heckman, 2016. "Inequality in Human Capital and Endogenous Credit Constraints," NBER Working Papers 22999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Stefanie Stantcheva & Edoardo Teso, 2016. "Intergenerational Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution," Working Papers 2016-037, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Seitz, Helke & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2016. "Locus of Control and Investment in Training," IZA Discussion Papers 10406, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).