Report NEP-LTV-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir, 2016. "The Marriage Market, Labor Supply and Education Choice," Working Papers 2016-028, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "The Spillover Effects of Affirmative Action on Competitiveness and Unethical Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10394, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Humphries, John Eric & Kosse, Fabian, 2016. "On the Interpretation of Non-Cognitive Skills: What Is Being Measured and Why It Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 10397, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lepinteur, Anthony & Flèche, Sarah & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2016. "My Baby Takes the Morning Train: Gender Identity, Fairness, and Relative Labor Supply Within Households," IZA Discussion Papers 10382, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié & Yoram Weiss, 2016. "Partner Choice, Investment in Children, and the Marital College Premium," Working Papers 2016-027, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Richard Blundell & Jack Britton & Monica Costa Dias & Eric French, 2016. "The Dynamic Effects of Health on the Employment of Older Workers," Working Papers wp348, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.