Report NEP-LTV-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Flinn & Ahu Gemici & Steven Laufer, 2016. "Search, Matching and Training," Working Papers 2016-023, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Andrew Clark & Elena Stancanelli, 2016. "Individual Well-Being and the Allocation of Time Before and After the Boston Marathon Terrorist Bombing," PSE Working Papers hal-01302843, HAL.
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Jörg Heining & Patrick Kline, 2016. "Firms and Labor Market Inequality: Evidence and Some Theory," NBER Working Papers 22850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Pablo Chauvin & Edward Glaeser & Kristina Tobio, 2016. "What is Different about Urbanization in Rich and Poor Countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States," Working Papers 2016.03, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Aart Gerritsen & Bas Jacobs, 2016. "Is a Minimum Wage an Appropriate Instrument for Redistribution?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-100/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Mark Wooden, 2015. "What's the good of education on our overall quality of life?: a simultaneous equation model of education and life satisfaction for Australia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61801, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jonathan V. Hall & Alan B. Krueger, 2016. "An Analysis of the Labor Market for Uber’s Driver-Partners in the United States," NBER Working Papers 22843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.