Report NEP-LTV-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher J & Wiswall, Matthew, 2016. "Transfers to Households with Children and Child Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 11573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2016. "Marriage, Labor Supply, and Home Production," Working Papers halshs-01261040, HAL.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Andrew E. Clark & George Ward, 2015. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," Working Papers halshs-01223336, HAL.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Guido Schwerdt & Simon Wiederhold & Ludger Woessmann, 2016. "Coping with change: International differences in returns to skills," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2016-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Andrew E. Clark & Elena Stancanelli, 2016. "Individual Well-Being and the Allocation of Time Before and After the Boston Marathon Terrorist Bombing," Working Papers hal-01302843, HAL.
- Marina Bassi & Costas Meghir & Ana Reynoso, 2016. "Education Quality and Teaching Practices," NBER Working Papers 22719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, Terence C. & Costa-i-Font, Joan & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2018. "Do you have to win it to fix it? A longitudinal studyof lottery winners and their health care demand," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68024, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A.B. Atkinson, 2016. "Pareto and the upper tail of the income distribution in the UK: 1799 to the present," CASE Papers /198, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Juan Dolado & Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Linas Tarasonis, 2016. "The Changing Nature of Gender Selection into Employment: Europe over the Great Recession," Working Papers halshs-01326316, HAL.