Report NEP-LTV-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary S. Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2016. "The Growth-Employment-Poverty Nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-Country Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0200, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Guido Schwerdt & Simon Wiederhold & Ludger Woessmann, 2016. "Coping with Change: International Differences in the Returns to Skills," NBER Working Papers 22657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Ruhose, Jens & Woessmann, Ludger, 2016. "Knowledge Capital and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 299, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- George J. Borjas & Joan Monras, 2016. "The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 22656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2016. "Do Women Ask?," IZA Discussion Papers 10183, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).