Report NEP-LTV-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2014. ""De gustibus errari (pot)est": utility misprediction, preferences for well-being and life," AICCON Working Papers 137-2014, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Anders Frederiksen & Timothy Halliday, 2015. "Why are there so few Women in Executive Positions? An Analysis of Gender Differences in the Life-Cycle of Executive Employment," Working Papers 2015-6, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Gadi Barlevy & Derek Neal, 2016. "Allocating Effort and Talent in Professional Labor Markets," Working Paper Series WP-2016-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier & Francesca Cornaglia, 2016. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," Working Papers 794, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes, 2016. "Mortality Inequality: The Good News from a County-Level Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 9903, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).