Report NEP-LTV-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1887R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2016.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labor Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1892R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2016.
- Yan Lau & Harvey S. Rosen, 2015. "Are Universities Becoming More Unequal?," Working Papers 245, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Orazio Attanasio & Peter Levell & Hamish Low & Orazio Attanasio, 2015. "Aggregating Elasticities: Intensive and Extensive Margins of Female Labour Supply," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1558, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:iae:iaewps:wp2016n5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe & Desai,Sonal & Murgai,Rinku & Narayan,Ambar, 2016. "Why did poverty decline in India ? a nonparametric decomposition exercise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7602, The World Bank.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2016. "Online Networks, Social Interaction and Segregation: An Evolutionary Approach," Papers 1603.05828, arXiv.org.