Report NEP-LTV-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Herault, Nicolas & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Wilkins, Roger, 2016. "What Has Been Happening to UK Income Inequality since the Mid-1990s? Answers from Reconciled and Combined Household Survey and Tax Return Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric A. Hanushek & Jens Ruhose & Ludger Woessmann, 2015. "Human Capital Quality and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," Economics Working Papers 15112, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- John V. Winters & Yu Li, 2015. "Urbanization, Natural Amenities, and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from U.S. Counties," Economics Working Paper Series 1508, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Andrea Bonfatti & Sagiri Kitao & Guglielmo Weber, 2015. "Global Demographic Trends, Capital Mobility, Saving and Consumption in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 89358, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann & Lei Zhang, 2015. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," Economics Working Papers 15113, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Costas Meghir & Orazio Attanasio & Sarah Cattan & Emla Fitzsimons & Marta Rubio-Codina, 2015. "Estimating the Production Function for Human Capital: Results from a Randomized Control Trial in Colombia," Working Papers 1046, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2016. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do online social networks raise social comparisons?," MPRA Paper 69201, University Library of Munich, Germany.