Report NEP-LTV-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campos-Vazquez,Raymundo M. & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Lustig,Nora, 2016. "Declining wages for college-educated workers in Mexico : are younger or older cohorts hurt the most ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7546, The World Bank.
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2016. "Marriage, Labor Supply, and Home Production: A Longitudinal Microeconomic Analysis of Marriage, Intra-Household Bargaining and Time Use Using the BHPS, 1991-2008," Cahiers de recherche 1601, CIRPEE.
- Matthew Robson & Miqdad Asaria & Richard Cookson & Aki Tsuchiya & Shehzad Ali, 2016. "Eliciting the level of health inequality aversion in England," Working Papers 125cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Luca Tiberti, 2016. "Multidimensional poverty indices: A critical assessment," Cahiers de recherche 1602, CIRPEE.
- Daniela Del Boca & Silvia Pasqua & Simona Suardi, 2015. "Child care, maternal employment, and children's school outcomes. An analysis of Italian data," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 441, Collegio Carlo Alberto.