Report NEP-LTV-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Hidalgo-Perez & Benedetto Molinari, 2015. "Learning New Technology: The Polarization of the Wage Distribution," Working Paper series 15-42, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nikolova, Milena & Roman, Monica & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Left Behind but Doing Good? Civic Engagement in Two Post-Socialist Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Max Coveney & Pilar Garcia Gomez & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Tom Van Ourti, 2015. "Health Disparities by Income in Spain before and after the Economic Crisis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-130/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Öckert, Björn, 2015. "Parental responses to public investments in children: evidence from a maximum class size rule," Working Paper Series 2015:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2015. "The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-country analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 110, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).