Report NEP-LTV-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Stokes, Lucy, 2015. "Does worker wellbeing affect workplace performance?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63803, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Corrado Giulietti & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2015. "Racial Discrimination in Local Public Services: A Field Experiment in the US," Working Papers 080, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Yonghong An & Wang Le & Ruli Xiao, 2015. "Your American Dream is Not Mine! A New Approach to Estimating Intergenerational Mobility Elasticities," Caepr Working Papers 2015-016 Classification-, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Employment and wage insurance within firms: Worldwide evidence," CFS Working Paper Series 517, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Anne Ardila Brenøe & Ramona Molitor, 2015. "Birth Order and Health of Newborns: What Can We Learn from Danish Registry Data?," Discussion Papers 15-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Martha H. Stinson & Peter Gottschalk, 2015. "Is there an Advantage to Working? The Relationship between Maternal Employment and Intergenerational Mobility," Working Papers 15-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ted Enamorado & Luis Felipe López-Calva & Carlos Rodríguez-Castelán & Hernán Winkler, 2015. "Income Inequality and Violent Crime: Evidence from Mexico's Drug War," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2015003, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Cowell, Frank, 2015. "European identity and redistributive preferences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63802, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- George J. Borjas, 2015. "The Wage Impact of the Marielitos: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 21588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.