Report NEP-LTV-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jinan Zeidan, 2015. "Are Comparisons Luxuries? Subjective Poverty and Positional Concerns in Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-01114396, HAL.
- David Margolis, 2014. "Introducing a Statutory Minimum Wage in Middle and Low Income Countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00926545, HAL.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2015. "(Mis-)Predicted Subjective Well-Being Following Life Events," IZA Discussion Papers 9252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2015. "Adaptation and the Easterlin Paradox," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01112725, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2015. "SWB as a Measure of Individual Well-Being," PSE Working Papers halshs-01134483, HAL.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2015. "Children, time allocation and consumption insurance," IFS Working Papers W15/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2015. "Human Capital Spillovers and the Geography of Intergenerational Mobility," 2015 Meeting Papers 319, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Shen, Yan & Smith, James P. & Zhou, Guangsu, 2015. "Do Social Networks Improve Chinese Adults' Subjective Well-being?," IZA Discussion Papers 9226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco & Mueller, Hannes, 2015. "Feeling Useless: The Effect of Unemployment on Mental Health in the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Pastore, Francesco, 2015. "Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis: Religion and Female Employment over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 9244, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro Carneiro & Oswald Koussihouèdé & Nathalie Lahire & Costas Meghir & Corina Mommaerts, 2015. "Decentralizing education resources: school grants in Senegal," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Raposo, Pedro & Portugal, Pedro & Carneiro, Anabela, 2015. "Decomposing the Wage Losses of Displaced Workers: The Role of the Reallocation of Workers into Firms and Job Titles," IZA Discussion Papers 9220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).