Report NEP-LTV-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Farber, Henry S, 2015. "Job Loss in the Great Recession and its Aftermath: U.S. Evidence from the Displaced Workers Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 9069, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marinescu, Ioana E. & Triyana, Margaret, 2015. "The Sources of Wage Growth in a Developing Country," IZA Discussion Papers 9066, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "New Theoretical Perspectives on the Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals: Part IV: Land and Credit," NBER Working Papers 21192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Buser & Anna Dreber & Johanna Mollerstrom, 2015. "Stress Reactions cannot explain the Gender Gap in Willingness to compete," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-059/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Thierry Verdier, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Income Volatility: With an Application to the Resource Curse," NBER Working Papers 21205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Price, Brendan, 2015. "Import Competition and the Great U.S. Employment Sag of the 2000s," IZA Discussion Papers 9068, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).