Report NEP-LTV-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clark, Andrew E. & D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Ghislandi, Simone, 2014. "Adaptation to Poverty in Long-Run Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8656, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre & Sangnier, Marc, 2014. "Trust and the Welfare State: the Twin Peaks Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 10061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Guido Schwerdt & Simon Wiederhold & Ludger Woessmann, 2013. "Returns to Skills Around the World: Evidence From PIAAC," Economics Working Papers 13114, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Ludo Visschers & Ana Millan & Matthias Kredler, 2014. "Great opportunities or poor alternatives: self-employment, unemployment and paid employment over the business cycle," 2014 Meeting Papers 597, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2014. "How far away is a Single European Labor Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lara B. Aknin & Guy Mayraz & John F. Helliwell, 2014. "The Emotional Consequences of Donation Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 20696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olga Canto & David O. Ruiz, 2014. "The contribution of income mobility to economic insecurity in the US and Spain during the Great Recession," Working Papers 345, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J., 2014. "Cannabis Use and its Effects on Health, Education and Labor Market Success," Discussion Paper 2014-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 10227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.