Report NEP-LTV-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norbert Schady & Jere Behrman & Maria Caridad Araujo & Raquel Bernal, 2014. "Wealth gradients in early childhood cognitive development in five Latin American countries," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010997, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Naci H. Mocan & Christian Raschke, 2014. "Economic Well-being and Anti-Semitic, Xenophobic, and Racist Attitudes in Germany," NBER Working Papers 20059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyungna Oh & Yun Jeong Choi, 2014. "Limited Income Mobility in Korea," Working papers 2014rwp-64, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Dollar, David & Kleineberg, Tatjana & Kraay, Aart, 2014. "Growth, inequality, and social welfare : cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6842, The World Bank.
- Atkinson, A.B., 2014. "The colonial legacy: Income inequality in former British African colonies," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Blanchflower & Stephen Machin, 2014. "Falling real wages," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 422, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Jake Bradley & Linas Tarasonis, 2014. "Racial Discrimination in the U.S. Labor Market: Employment and Wage Differentials by Skill," Working Papers halshs-00989748, HAL.
- Bigsten, Arne, 2014. "Dimensions of African inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alan Manning, 2014. "Minimum wages: the economics and the politics," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 419, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- M. Sodini & F. Sabatini & A. Antoci, 2014. "Online and offline social participation and social poverty traps. Can social networks save human relations?," Working Paper CRENoS 201404, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Pedro Carneiro & Rita Ginja, 2014. "Long-Term Impacts of Compensatory Preschool on Health and Behavior: Evidence from Head Start," Working Papers 2014-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.