Report NEP-LTV-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pistaferri, Luigi & Blundell, Richard & Saporta-Eksten, Itay, 2014. "Consumption inequality and family labor supply," Working Paper Series 1656, European Central Bank.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jiri & Tokuoka, Kiichi, 2014. "The Distribution of wealth and the MPC: implications of new European data," Working Paper Series 1648, European Central Bank.
- Headey, Derek D., 2014. "Food prices and poverty reduction in the long run:," IFPRI discussion papers 1331, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Brauw, Alan & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Hoddinott, John F. & Roy, Shalini, 2014. "The impact of Bolsa FamÃlia on schooling: Girlsâ€™ advantage increases and older children gain:," IFPRI discussion papers 1319, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mikko Myrskylä & Rachel Margolis, 2014. "Happiness - before and after the Kids," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 642, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).