Report NEP-LTV-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céspedes, Nikita & Sánchez, Alan, 2013. "Minimum Wage and Job Mobility," Working Papers 2013-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Owen, Ann & Phillips, Anne, 2013. "Education, income, and the distribution of happiness," MPRA Paper 49387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Inequality-adjusted gender wage differentials in Germany," Working Papers 334, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Piazzalunga, Daniela, 2013. "Is there a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201337, University of Turin.
- Lodewijk Visschers & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2013. "Job, Employment and Occupation Flows Over the Business Cycle," 2013 Meeting Papers 165, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2013. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," CDMA Working Paper Series 201304, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Andreassen, Leif & Dagsvik, John & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2013. "Measuring capabilities with random scale models. Women’s freedom of movement," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201334, University of Turin.