Report NEP-LTV-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinz Welsch & Jan Kühling, 2013. "Income Comparisons, Income Formation, and Subjective Well-Being: New Evidence on Envy versus Signaling," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 552, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2013. "Subjective Well-Being and Income: Is There Any Evidence of Satiation?," CAMA Working Papers 2013-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Is the persistent gender gap in income and wages due to unequal family responsibilities?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2013. "Subjective and Objective Indicators of Racial Progress," CAMA Working Papers 2013-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yi Chen & Frank A Cowell, 2013. "Mobility in China," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 18, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- T. Panagiotidis & G. Pelloni, 2013. "Employment Reallocation and Unemployment Revisited: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers wp881, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.