Report NEP-LTV-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/168 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2013. "Subjective Well-Being and Income: Is There Any Evidence of Satiation?," NBER Working Papers 18992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2013. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," Working papers 2013/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2013. "The Cost of Living in China: Implications for Inequality and Poverty," Memorandum 06/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Prudence Kwenda, 2013. "Intrahousehold Distribution and Poverty: Evidence from Côte dIvoire," THEMA Working Papers 2013-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2013. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Susana Katherine Chacón Espejo & Dusan Paredes Araya, 2013. "Spatial Income Inequality in Chile and the Rol of Spatial Labor Sorting," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 46, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labor Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1892, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuß, Karsten, 2013. "Education and lifetime income during demographic transition," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Henry S. Farber & Robert G. Valletta, 2013. "Do extended unemployment benefits lengthen unemployment spells? evidence from recent cycles in the U.S. labor market," Working Paper Series 2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- James Andreoni & A. Abigail Payne & Sarah Smith, 2013. "Do Grants to Charities Crowd Out Other Income? Evidence from the UK," NBER Working Papers 18998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore