Report NEP-LTV-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino & John Scott, 2013. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality and Poverty in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay: An Overview," Working Papers 1313, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Tello & Raul Ramos & Manuel Artís, 2012. "“Changes in Wage Structure in Mexico Going Beyond the Mean: An Analysis of Differences in Distribution, 1987-2008”," AQR Working Papers 201211, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2013.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A. V. & Schnellenbach, Jan & Gehring, Kai, 2013. "Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/2, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Nora Lustig & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez, 2013. "Deconstructing the Decline in Inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 1314, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2013. "Untangling Trade and Technology: Evidence from Local Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 7329, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:old:wpaper:356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- López Ulloa, Beatriz Fabiola & Moller, Valerie & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2013. "How Does Subjective Well-Being Evolve with Age? A Literature Review," IZA Discussion Papers 7328, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Florida , Richard & Mellander , Charlotta, 2013. "The Geography of Inequality: Difference and Determinants of Wage and Income Inequality across US Metros," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 304, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig, 2013. "Measuring Impoverishment: An Overlooked Dimension of Fiscal Incidence," Working Papers 1315, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Williams & Aisling Murray & Christopher Whelan, 2013. "Multi-dimensional Deprivation in Ireland Among 9-Year Olds in Ireland: An Analysis of the Growing Up in Ireland Survey," Working Papers 201305, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Polachek, Solomon & Das, Tirthatanmoy & Thamma-Apiroam, Rewat, 2013. "Heterogeneity in the Production of Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 7335, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).