Report NEP-LTV-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Siedler & Bettina Sonnenberg, 2012. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 510, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2012. "Changes in the Income Distribution and Aggregate Consumption," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case167 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "Effects of siblings and birth order on income redistribution preferences: Evidence based on Japanese General Social Survey," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_23, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- James J. Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto & Peter A. Savelyev, 2012. "Understanding the Mechanisms through Which an Influential Early Childhood Program Boosted Adult Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 18581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn, 2012. "Getting back into the Labor Market: The Effects of Start-up Subsidies for Unemployed Females," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1260, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.