Report NEP-LTV-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson & Norman J. Johnson, 2012. "Relative status and well-being: evidence from U.S. suicide deaths," Working Paper Series 2012-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Edward P. Lazear & James R. Spletzer, 2012. "The United States Labor Market: Status Quo or A New Normal?," Working Papers 12-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Schmidl, Ricarda & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training," IZA Discussion Papers 6890, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Mark J. Kutzbach & David Neumark, 2012. "Do Labor Market Networks Have An Important Spatial Dimension?," Working Papers 12-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Antoni, Manfred & Heineck, Guido, 2012. "Do Literacy and Numeracy Pay Off? On the Relationship between Basic Skills and Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 6882, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2012. "Consumption Inequality and Family Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 18445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2012. "Why Do Women Leave Science and Engineering?," IZA Discussion Papers 6885, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Koettl, Johannes, 2012. "Active Labor Market Programs: Employment Gain or Fiscal Drain?," IZA Discussion Papers 6880, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).